If you have lost multiple teeth, you may be wearing a denture or partial denture. This can be a real burden, causing embarrassment, discomfort and generally having a real negative impact on your quality of life. Did you know you don't have to eat soft foods or wear dentures for the rest of your life? Dental Implants are a viable and clinically proven alternative to missing teeth.
Case Study: A patient who had previously had three teeth removed in row.
Following a clinical assessment the patient was rehabilitated with a three tooth bridge fixed to two dental implants. The patient had good bone quality throughout the missing teeth regions and bone augmentation was not required. The treatment was completed in four appointments over a 16 week period, paying a complete fee of £4850.00 This fee included clinical assessment of £110.00 which was refunded on completion of the treatment, all implant components, surgery and the final bridge.
- Multiple teeth can be replaced with just a single implant. The implant screw can support a bridge of up to four teeth in a row, each stable and sturdy and guaranteed for life with good hygiene and maintenance.
- Depending on the volume of jawbone, a dental implant and abutments can be placed on the same day or over a period of months. The implants will look and feel exactly like your natural teeth.
- After a period of healing, your implants will be fully integrated and will look, feel and function just like natural teeth!
- If missing teeth are not replace with implants the jawbone will recede, giving your face a sunken appearance. Implants give you a youthful boost.
- You can bite or chew a variety of foods.
- You can live free of worry and concern about your teeth.
Speak to our dentist about getting dental implants in Oxfordshire at our dedicated practice.
|Extractions:||£70.00 to £100.00|
|Temporary Dentures:||From £400.00|
|Surgical/Impacted Tooth Extractions:||From £350.00|
|Temporary Crowns:||From £95.00|
Here are some of the before and afters of our real patients who have had dental implant treatment.